Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

School is done...

Well finals are finished and school's out for summer. I graduate on Friday from Utah Valley University with a Bachelors degree in Art & Visual Communications. I am so happy and proud of myself for sticking it out. There were many times when I wanted to give up, now I am happy that I pushed through (sometimes being pulled by my sweet husband) and finished. It makes me happy to know that some day I can tell my kids that I did it and so can they. Education is so important. So even though it was hard, took me 7 years and switching my major 4 times, being 6-9 months pregnant and giving birth during my last semester...I DID IT!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Chelsea! I'm proud of you too. Now on to your next adventure in California!

    ReplyDelete